Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November 30-December 6, 2014

After the big Thanksgiving Dinner last week, this week we are working from the goodies left in the fridge or whatever is in the freezer.  With that, onward and upward!

Monday

Turkey Biscuit Stew  Yeah, this looks good to use up the leftover Turkey.  :)

Tuesday
Biscuit & Gravy Casserole  Yes, it is cold and I am craving things that are carb heavy...

Wednesday
Turkey Tetrazzini  Warming up today so perhaps something not quite so heavy...Okay, I know--yet more turkey, but I think I will be using chicken

Thursday
TBD but I am thinking something beefy...It's supposed to be in the upper 60's but cloudy so something interesting should be in order--or maybe some manwich?  Hmmm...

Friday
Grill Day!!!!!  Burgers and fries--yep!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment