Saturday, December 19, 2015

Salad Dressing--Italian


This comes from Heavenly Homemakers Blog via my niece Nicole.  She says the Italian is to DIE for and tastes like an Italian Dressing from a really high end restaurant!  She had me at to DIE for!  ;)

More Healthy Salad Dressing Recipes! Italian and Thousand Island

Italian Dressing Mix

1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon onion powder
2 teaspoon oregano
1 Tablespoon dried parsley
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried celery flakes

Shake ingredients together and store in a jar. (It doesn’t really have to be a jar…I just really love my jars…)

To make Italian salad dressing: Mix 
2 Tablespoons dry mix with 
1/4 cup vinegar (I prefer red wine vinegar), 
2 teaspoons water and 
1/2 cup olive oil.



You can also use this dry mix (2-4 Tablespoons) to make Italian Roast Wraps!

I like to use Italian Salad Dressing as a marinade for Chicken that I am going to slap on the grill.  Can't wait to give this one a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment