Saturday, December 19, 2015

Salad Dressing--Ranch Salad Dressing and Dip


My niece told me about the Heavenly Homemaker Blog and I can't wait to try this recipe.  I do love some Ranch!


Ranch Dressing Mix

5 Tablespoons dried minced onions
7 teaspoon parsley flakes
4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder

Mix together and store in an air tight container.

For dressing: Mix 
2 Tablespoons dry mix with 
1 cup mayonnaise (I use Hain Safflower mayo) and 
1 cup buttermilk or sour cream. (I use buttermilk.)

For dip: Mix 
2 Tablespoons dry mix with 
2 cups sour cream or kreme fresh.

Mix up a few hours before serving, so the flavors all blend nicely.


The jar on the right is the mix, which costs pennies compared to a packaged mix! The jar on the left is the ranch dressing all made up and ready to go on our salad.

The Heavenly Homemaker Blog says:  Rhonda even suggested using this ranch dressing mix in my Ranch Potato Wedges recipe. It works GREAT!

I shall never buy another ranch dressing packet again. Rhonda – you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment