Saturday, December 6, 2014

Chef Mickey's Breakfast Pizza

I found this at Plain Chicken and it was delish!  We have had it a few times and it is so good!  I have made it with just the bacon and also with bacon and sausage.  I like to use the precooked and crumbled bacon.


This dish is from one of my Disney cookbooks. The original recipe is served at Chef Mickey's at Disney's Contemporary Resort. The original recipe was just a cheese breakfast pizza. I thought it needed a little something added to it, so I added some bacon. Chicken Legs wants me to add some green peppers and mushrooms next time. It was easy to make. It uses a precooked pizza shell as the base - I used Boboli. I was worried that the egg mixture was going to run off the crust, but it didn't. It baked up beautifully. We both really loved this!


1 (12-inch) precooked pizza shell
2 eggs
1/4 cup heavy cream
salt
pepper
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated provolone cheese
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon

Preheat oven to 375.

Place pizza crust on pizza stone or baking sheet.

Whisk together eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Stir in the cheese and bacon. Immediately pour onto the pizza shell.

Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese mixture is set and lightly brown.

Cut into wedges and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment