Friday, December 5, 2014

Menu December 7-13, 2014

Monday
Homemade Rice A Roni with Chicken

Well, the fridge died and we lost all of the frozen stuff and much of the refrigerated stuff, so I am revamping the menu for the rest of the week to use what we saved or have in our food storage!  Good practice, no?  Yes!  :)  So, whatever I didn't make this week, I will get the items needed to make it for next week when we go grocery shopping again...


Tuesday
Disney Mickey's Breakfast Pizza
Chicken and Biscuit Casserole (like KFC Chicken Pot Pie)  This uses some milk, but I have canned and powdered which I think will work and I can whip up some homemade biscuits rather than the refrigerated rolls.

Wednesday
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Baked Beef and Cheese Flautas 
with refried beans

Thursday
Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet
Upside Down Pizza  This one uses sour cream which I didn't save (why not?  It's sour right???) anyway, I have the food storage sour cream so I am gonna give it a try!  We may be going out if that is yucky!  Given everything else that I have tried in my food storage, it should be very tasty!  :)

Friday
Grill Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment