Thursday, September 4, 2014

Taco Salad

I got this idea from I Heart Naptime and I am using some of my own recipes to create her recipe!



Ingredients

1 rotisserie chicken, shredded (I think I will use Taco Meat using my Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix)


Shredded lettuce

Uncle Ben's Ready Rice (I am using my Good Ol Mexican Rice Recipe)

Salsa

Shredded cheese

Diced tomatoes

Sour cream

Tortilla strips or crushed tortilla strips

1 lime

Other fix-in's you could add: avocado, pico de gallo, black beans, corn  (I am thinking my Black Bean & Corn Salad would be good!)

Directions:
In a small bowl layer the lettuce, chicken and rice. 

Then top with salsa, shredded cheese, tomatoes, sour cream and tortilla strips. 
Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top of your salad if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment